Well… my family and friends thought that it would be a good idea to put some of the poems I have written on my blog. I decided to take their advice and see what happens. I am not saying they are good or bad, but they are mine. So don’t be too mean.
- Mykonos – K.J. Koukas (April 2017)
- Two seagulls – K.J. Koukas (January 2017)
- Wondrous Land- K.J. Koukas (October 2016)
- Sorrow – K.J. Koukas (January 2015)
- Goodbye- K.J. Koukas (August 2012)
At the moment my sister’s favourite is ‘Sorrow’ and in a way it is mine also. I wrote that when our family lost a lot of loved ones and while I was expressing my grief everyone I lost up until then came to mind. I hope you are enjoying my poems even if they are not the best out there. xx